When : Sunday, 19th Dec 2021
Where : CCD-HPCL Petrol Pump, Devanahalli
Google Start Point : https://goo.gl/maps/7RBcvFFZC2UYRkWF7
Reporting Time : 50 Mins before your start time
* Distance - 108 kms : Elite & Masters
- Race Start For 108 kms : 7:00AM
- Race Cut-Off Time For 108 kms : 10:50AM / 230 Mins
* Distance - 53 kms : Amateurs, U18, Women and Non-Road Bike
- Race Start For 53 Kms | Amateurs, U18 : 7:30AM
- Race Start For 53 Kms | Women and Non-Road Bike : 7:35AM
- Race Cut-Off Time For 53 kms : 140 Mins
Race Fee : Online -INR 699/- (NO Spot Registration) (Excluding Ticket Gateway Charges)
Bangalore Bicycle Championships is organising the Bangalore Classic Road Race. There will be two distances,
108km Race for Elite and Masters; and 53km Race for Amateurs, Non-Road Bike, Women and U-18.
The race will be on NH-7 Bangalore - Hyderabad Highway.
Get your race face on people and get ready for a rocking road season at the Bangalore Bicycle Championships.
* Elite (Open for all)
PS : Who participate in Elite should stick to Elite category for rest of the season, they cann't go back to Amateur in other road races of this season.
Elite category is also open for anybody who wants to race but since that is the category where most of the pro cyclists take part, it is better to have some good level of experience to enroll into Elite category otherwise it might cause inconvenience for the entire peloton due to handling and skill set.
Amateur category is open for anybody who wants to race irrespective of age.
* Non-Road Bike
Non-Road Bike Category is for only non-road bikers. Cyclist can use hybrid, MTB, Foldie. Note: Fixie and single speed Bike is not allowed.
* Master 40+ (Open for Men and Women)
Participants age should be 40 years and above (40+) as on race day. Riders are free to participate in Elite/Amateur category if they wish to.
Masters category is for anybody who is above 40 years of age irrespective of gender.
- Girls below the age of 18 may opt for Women category also if they wish to.
* Under18 (both boys and girls)
Participants age should lesser than 18 years as on race day. Proof of age needs to be produced at the time of bib collection
Under-18 category is common for both boys and girls who are below the age of 18.
- Photo and Birth date ID card mandatory.
- Its mandatory for parent/guardian/team manager to accompany the U-18 participants.
- Parent/Guardian/team manager owns full responsibility of the safety of the participant. They will have to sign the indemnity form before issue of BIB, without which the participant will not be allowed to take part in the race.
|Race Notes :|
© 2009-2023 Bangalore Bicycle Championships. All Right Reserved.