Webpage Link:MTB (XC) Race
Registraion Link: https://in.explara.com/e/bbch2022-race01
FB Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/6883959355010362/
When : 20th February 2022
Where : Avathi, Nandi Road
Start Point Google Map:https://goo.gl/maps/baKsUPRRxh5dzboE7
Reporting Time : 6:00AM
Lap Distance : 4.5 km
(If any changes in route, we will update and share it ONLY on FB page and FB event page.)
-: Elite :- Race Start : 7:30AM | Laps : 7
-: Amateur :- Race Start : 7:35AM | Laps : 5
-: Women :- Race Start : 7:40AM | Laps : 4
-: U-18 (Age 16+ to U18) :- Race Start : 7:40AM | Laps : 3
-: U-16 (Age 11+ to U16) :- Race Start : 9:15 AM | Laps : 2/3
-: U-11 (Age 06+ to U11) :- Race Start : 9:20 AM | Laps : 1/2
-: U-06 (FREE: Fun Ride) :- Race Start : 9:45 AM | Laps : Half/1
Cut-off Time for all : 10:00AM
Note : 1. We need minimum registration for Elite & Amateur Categories. In case of lesser number of registrations into Elite & Amateur, then both categories will be merged into Open Men.
2. We need minimum 10 participants on race day in U-11 and U-16 Kids categories. In case of lesser number of participation, then that category will be merged with next higher age category.
3. We need minimum 6 participants on race day in U-11 (Girls/Boys) and U-16 (Girls/Boys) Kids categories. In case of lesser number of participation, then Boys and Girls category will be merged with same category.
ie: If U-11 category has only 5 participants on race day, then we will merge U-11 category with U-16 Category. U-11 and U-16 Category riders will share the same podium.
Race Fee : Online -INR 699/- (NO Spot Registration)(Excl. gateway charges)
Race Fee : Online -INR 499/- for U-11 and U-16 (NO Spot Registration)(Excl. gateway charges)
Register To Race | Volunteer Signup
Note: Registration will be closed by Wednesday, 16th February (Midnight)
* Elite (Open for all)
PS : Who participate in Elite should stick to Elite category for rest of the season, they cann't go back to Amateur in other road races of this season.
Elite category is also open for anybody who wants to race but since that is the category where most of the pro cyclists take part, it is better to have some good level of experience to enroll into Elite category otherwise it might cause inconvenience for the entire peloton due to handling and skill set.
Amateur category is open for anybody who wants to race irrespective of age.
- Girls below the age of 18 may opt for Women category also if they wish to.
* Under18 (both boys and girls)
U-10, U-14 and U-18 category is common for both boys and girls who are between the age of 6+ to 10, 10+ to 14 and 14+ to 18. Girls may opt for Women category also if they wish to.
- Photo and Birth date ID card mandatory.
- Its mandatory for parent/guardian/team manager to accompany the participants.
- Parent/Guardian/team manager owns full responsibility of the safety of the participant. They will have to sign the indemnity form before issue of BIB, without which the participant will not be allowed to take part in the race.
* U-06 Kids (Fun Ride)
Participants age should be lesser than 06 years. Parent/Guardian presence is a must. No restriction on type of bike (they can race with tricycle also :P )
Start Point From Hebbal: https://goo.gl/maps/baKsUPRRxh5dzboE7
|Race Details: Avathi (Take right from Nandi Hill Main Road)|
|Race Venue / Parking / Registration Desk : Next to Trees and open ground|
@ 11:00 O'Clock - Podium :
|Race Notes :|
© 2009-2022 Bangalore Bicycle Championships. All Right Reserved.