BBCh is offering paid internship in sports and event photography (3 positions)
Days of work- 1 race day and 1 workshop day per month + few hours of remote work to process and upload images.
• The photographers will be mentored on a monthly basis in the basics of photography techniques.
• They will be taught aesthetic aspects like composition and the why and how of making images.
• They will be mentored on how to document the various facets of a high energy sporting event.
• They will receive feedback and tips on how to improve their photography and make their images more appealing.
• They will be trained on digital post processing methods and workflow.
• They will receive a certificate and letter of appreciation and recommendation at the end of internship.
• They will also receive a cash stipend after the successful completion of the internship.
Expectations from the selected candidate.
• The intern will need to be present at all races for the year. (10 races in a calendar year - monthly races)
• Will need to cover the event as per guidelines.
• Should have their own two wheeler and valid license.
• Should be above 18 years and living in Bengaluru.
• Should have own DSLR with 2 lenses, one lens with a focal length of over 250mm.
• Should own a computer and high speed internet.
• Will deliver an agreed set of images on time.
• Should be punctual in general.
Email your CV to email@example.com with subject < Photography Internship >. (Do not apply via Facebook) along with 5 sample images
and a 100 word essay on your process of shooting any one of the submitted images.